Lady-DatejustOyster, 28 mm, white gold and diamonds
This Oyster Perpetual Lady-Datejust in 18 ct white gold features a pink dial and a President bracelet.
The light reflections on the case sides and lugs highlight the elegant profile of the 28 mm Oyster case, which is fitted with a diamond-set bezel. Rolex's classic feminine watch, the Lady-Datejust is in the lineage of the Datejust, the emblematic model that has been a byword for style and accurate timekeeping.
A sparkling symphony
Gem-setters, like sculptors, finely carve the precious metal to hand-shape the seat in which each gemstone will be perfectly lodged. With the art and craft of a jeweller, the stone is placed and meticulously aligned with the others, then firmly secured in its gold or platinum setting.
Besides the intrinsic quality of the stones, several other criteria contribute to the beauty of Rolex gem-setting: the precise alignment of the height of the gems, their orientation and position, the regularity, strength and proportions of the setting as well as the intricate finishing of the metalwork. A sparkling symphony to enhance the watch and enchant the wearer.
- Model Case
- Oyster, 28 mm, white gold and diamonds
- Oyster Architecture
- Monobloc middle case, screw-down case back and winding crown
- 28 mm
- 18 ct white gold
- Set with 44 brilliant-cut diamonds
- Winding Crown
- Screw-down, Twinlock double waterproofness system
- Scratch-resistant sapphire, Cyclops lens over the date
- Water Resistance
- Waterproof to 100 metres / 330 feet
- Perpetual, mechanical, self-winding
- 2236, Manufacture Rolex
- -2/+2 sec/day, after casing
- Syloxi hairspring in silicon with patented geometry. High-performance Paraflex shock absorbers
- Bidirectional self-winding via Perpetual rotor
- Power reserve
- Approximately 55 hours
- President, semi-circular three-piece links
- Bracelet Material
- 18 ct white gold
- Concealed folding Crownclasp
- Highly legible Chromalight display with long-lasting blue luminescence
- Superlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)