Datejust 31Oyster, 31 mm, Oystersteel, white gold and diamonds
This Oyster Perpetual Datejust 31 in Oystersteel and white gold features a pink dial and an Oyster bracelet.
The light reflections on the case sides and lugs highlight the elegant profile of the 31 mm Oyster case, which is fitted with a diamond-set bezel. Aesthetically, the Datejust has spanned eras, while retaining the enduring codes that make it, notably in its traditional versions, one of the most recognized and recognizable of watches.
A sparkling symphony
Gem-setters, like sculptors, finely carve the precious metal to hand-shape the seat in which each gemstone will be perfectly lodged. With the art and craft of a jeweller, the stone is placed and meticulously aligned with the others, then firmly secured in its gold or platinum setting.
Besides the intrinsic quality of the stones, several other criteria contribute to the beauty of Rolex gem-setting: the precise alignment of the height of the gems, their orientation and position, the regularity, strength and proportions of the setting as well as the intricate finishing of the metalwork. A sparkling symphony to enhance the watch and enchant the wearer.
- Model Case
- Oyster, 31 mm, Oystersteel, white gold and diamonds
- Oyster Architecture
- Monobloc middle case, screw-down case back and winding crown
- 31 mm
- White Rolesor - combination of Oystersteel and white gold
- Set with diamonds
- Winding Crown
- Screw-down, Twinlock double waterproofness system
- Scratch-resistant sapphire, Cyclops lens over the date
- Water Resistance
- Waterproof to 100 metres / 330 feet
- Perpetual, mechanical, self-winding
- 2236, Manufacture Rolex
- -2/+2 sec/day, after casing
- Centre hour, minute and seconds hands. Instantaneous date with rapid setting. Stop-seconds for precise time setting
- Syloxi hairspring in silicon with patented geometry. High-performance Paraflex shock absorbers
- Bidirectional self-winding via Perpetual rotor
- Power reserve
- Approximately 55 hours
- Oyster, flat three-piece links
- Bracelet Material
- Folding Oysterclasp with Easylink 5 mm comfort extension link
- Superlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)
How to Set your
Synonymous with excellence and reliability, Rolex watches are designed for everyday wear, and depending on the model, perfectly suited for a wide range of sports and other activities. Built to last, these timepieces are characterized by their distinctive and timeless aesthetics. The Oyster Perpetual Datejust 31 is the expression of everlasting appeal. Learn more about this watch and how to set the time and date by watching the video.