Datejust 31Oyster, 31 mm, yellow gold
This Oyster Perpetual Datejust 31 in 18 ct yellow gold features a white mother-of-pearl, diamond-set dial and a President bracelet.
Its dial features diamonds in 18 ct gold settings. The light reflections on the case sides and lugs highlight the elegant profile of the 31 mm Oyster case, which is fitted with a fluted bezel. Aesthetically, the Datejust has spanned eras, while retaining the enduring codes that make it, notably in its traditional versions, one of the most recognized and recognizable of watches.
Highlighting natural beauty
Mother-of-pearl is by its nature full of mystery and surprises. Depending on its origin, it can be pink, white, black or yellow. It differs in colour, intensity and structure according to the part of the shell from which it is extracted.
At Rolex, mother-of-pearl is never artificially coloured. Instead, particular know-how and skill are devoted to simply highlighting its natural beauty and preserving the original hues. As all mother-of-pearl dials are unique pieces, an identical dial will never be found on another wrist.
- Model Case
- Oyster, 31 mm, yellow gold
- Oyster Architecture
- Monobloc middle case, screw-down case back and winding crown
- 31 mm
- 18 ct yellow gold
- Winding Crown
- Screw-down, Twinlock double waterproofness system
- Scratch-resistant sapphire, Cyclops lens over the date
- Water Resistance
- Waterproof to 100 metres / 330 feet
- Perpetual, mechanical, self-winding
- 2236, Manufacture Rolex
- -2/+2 sec/day, after casing
- Centre hour, minute and seconds hands. Instantaneous date with rapid setting. Stop-seconds for precise time setting
- Syloxi hairspring in silicon with patented geometry. High-performance Paraflex shock absorbers
- Bidirectional self-winding via Perpetual rotor
- Power reserve
- Approximately 55 hours
- President, semi-circular three-piece links
- Bracelet Material
- 18 ct yellow gold
- Concealed folding Crownclasp
- White mother-of-pearl set with diamonds
- Gem setting
- Diamonds in 18 ct gold settings
- Superlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)
How to Set your
Synonymous with excellence and reliability, Rolex watches are designed for everyday wear, and depending on the model, perfectly suited for a wide range of sports and other activities. Built to last, these timepieces are characterized by their distinctive and timeless aesthetics. The Oyster Perpetual Datejust 31 is the expression of everlasting appeal. Learn more about this watch and how to set the time and date by watching the video.