This Oyster Perpetual Datejust 36 in Oystersteel and white gold features a bright blue, diamond-set dial and an Oyster bracelet.
Its dial features diamonds in 18 ct gold settings. The light reflections on the case sides and lugs highlight the elegant profile of the 36 mm Oyster case, which is fitted with a fluted bezel. Aesthetically, the Datejust has spanned eras, while retaining the enduring codes that make it, notably in its traditional versions, one of the most recognized and recognizable of watches.
Bright blue dial
A watchmaking technique
The sunray finish creates delicate light reflections on many dials in the Oyster Perpetual collection. It is obtained using masterful brushing techniques that create grooves running outwards from the centre of the dial.
- Model Case
- Oyster, 36 mm, Oystersteel and white gold
- Oyster Architecture
- Monobloc middle case, screw-down case back and winding crown
- 36 mm
- White Rolesor - combination of Oystersteel and white gold
- Winding Crown
- Screw-down, Twinlock double waterproofness system
- Scratch-resistant sapphire, Cyclops lens over the date
- Water Resistance
- Waterproof to 100 metres / 330 feet
- Perpetual, mechanical, self-winding
- 3235, Manufacture Rolex
- -2/+2 sec/day, after casing
- Centre hour, minute and seconds hands. Instantaneous date with rapid setting. Stop-seconds for precise time setting
- Paramagnetic blue Parachrom hairspring. High-performance Paraflex shock absorbers
- Bidirectional self-winding via Perpetual rotor
- Power reserve
- Approximately 70 hours
- Oyster, flat three-piece links
- Bracelet Material
- Folding Oysterclasp with Easylink 5 mm comfort extension link
- Bright blue set with diamonds
- Gem setting
- Diamonds in 18 ct gold settings
- Superlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)
Contact an Official Rolex Retailer
The Rolex Collection features both Classic and Professional watches available in a variety of materials, dials, bracelets and sizes to suit all wrists and styles.