Oyster Perpetual 34Oyster, 34 mm, Oystersteel
The Oyster Perpetual 34 with a silver dial and an Oyster bracelet.
The aesthetics of the Oyster Perpetual models set them apart as symbols of universal and classic style. They embody timeless form and function, firmly rooted in the pioneering origins of Rolex.
A distinctive face
The dial is the distinctive face of a Rolex watch, the feature most responsible for its identity and readability.
Characterised by hour markers fashioned from gold to prevent tarnishing, every Rolex dial is designed and manufactured in-house, largely by hand to ensure perfection.
More Oyster Perpetual
- Model Case
- Oyster, 34 mm, Oystersteel
- Oyster Architecture
- Monobloc middle case, screw-down case back and winding crown
- 34 mm
- Winding Crown
- Screw-down, Twinlock double waterproofness system
- Scratch-resistant sapphire
- Water Resistance
- Waterproof to 100 metres / 330 feet
- Perpetual, mechanical, self-winding
- 2232, Manufacture Rolex
- -2/+2 sec/day, after casing
- Centre hour, minute and seconds hands. Stop-seconds for precise time setting
- Syloxi hairspring in silicon with patented geometry. High-performance Paraflex shock absorbers
- Bidirectional self-winding via Perpetual rotor
- Power reserve
- Approximately 55 hours
- Oyster, flat three-piece links
- Bracelet Material
- Folding Oysterclasp with Easylink 5 mm comfort extension link
- Highly legible Chromalight display with long-lasting blue luminescence
- Superlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)