Day-Date 40New Model 2022Oyster, 40 mm, platinum
The Oyster Perpetual Day-Date 40 in Platinum with an ice-blue, diamond-set dial, Fluted bezel and a President bracelet.
The Day-Date was the first watch to indicate the day of the week spelt out in full when it was first presented in 1956.
An exclusive signature
The ice-blue dial is the discreet and exclusive signature of a Rolex platinum watch. Rolex uses platinum, the noblest of metals, for the finest of watches.
These exclusive dials can be found only on the Day-Date and the Cosmograph Daytona.
- Model Case
- Oyster, 40 mm, platinum
- Oyster Architecture
- Monobloc middle case, screw-down case back and winding crown
- 40 mm
- Winding Crown
- Screw-down, Twinlock double waterproofness system
- Scratch-resistant sapphire, Cyclops lens over the date
- Water Resistance
- Waterproof to 100 metres / 330 feet
- Perpetual, mechanical, self-winding
- 3255, Manufacture Rolex
- -2/+2 sec/day, after casing
- Centre hour, minute and seconds hands. Instantaneous day and date in apertures, unrestricted rapid-setting. Stop-seconds for precise time setting
- Paramagnetic blue Parachrom hairspring. High-performance Paraflex shock absorbers
- Bidirectional self-winding via Perpetual rotor
- Power reserve
- Approximately 70 hours
- President, semi-circular three-piece links
- Bracelet Material
- Concealed folding Crownclasp
- Ice blue set with diamonds
- Gem setting
- 10 baguette-cut diamonds
- Superlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)
How to Set your
Synonymous with excellence and reliability, Rolex watches are designed for everyday wear, and depending on the model, perfectly suited for a wide range of sports and other activities. Built to last, these timepieces are characterized by their distinctive and timeless aesthetics. The Oyster Perpetual Day-Date 40 is the ultimate watch of prestige. Learn more about this model and how to set the time, date and day by watching the video.