Day-Date 36Oyster, 36 mm, white gold
The Oyster Perpetual Day-Date 36 in 18 ct white gold with a white mother-of-pearl, diamond-set dial, fluted bezel and a President bracelet.
The Day-Date was the first watch to indicate the day of the week spelt out in full when it was first presented in 1956.
Highlighting natural beauty
Mother-of-pearl is by its nature full of mystery and surprises. Depending on its origin, it can be pink, white, black or yellow. It differs in colour, intensity and structure according to the part of the shell from which it is extracted.
At Rolex, mother-of-pearl is never artificially coloured. Instead, particular know-how and skill are devoted to simply highlighting its natural beauty and preserving the original hues. As all mother-of-pearl dials are unique pieces, an identical dial will never be found on another wrist.
- Model Case
- Oyster, 36 mm, white gold
- Oyster Architecture
- Monobloc middle case, screw-down case back and winding crown
- 36 mm
- 18 ct white gold
- Winding Crown
- Screw-down, Twinlock double waterproofness system
- Scratch-resistant sapphire, Cyclops lens over the date
- Water Resistance
- Waterproof to 100 metres / 330 feet
- Perpetual, mechanical, self-winding
- 3255, Manufacture Rolex
- -2/+2 sec/day, after casing
- Centre hour, minute and seconds hands. Instantaneous day and date in apertures, unrestricted rapid-setting. Stop-seconds for precise time setting
- Paramagnetic blue Parachrom hairspring. High-performance Paraflex shock absorbers
- Bidirectional self-winding via Perpetual rotor
- Power reserve
- Approximately 70 hours
- President, semi-circular three-piece links
- Bracelet Material
- 18 ct white gold
- Concealed folding Crownclasp
- White mother-of-pearl set with diamonds
- Gem setting
- Diamonds in 18 ct gold settings and baguette-cut diamonds at 6 and 9 o'clock
- Superlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)