This Oyster Perpetual Lady-Datejust in Oystersteel and white gold features a silver dial and a Jubilee bracelet.
The light reflections on the case sides and lugs highlight the elegant profile of the 28 mm Oyster case, which is fitted with a fluted bezel. Rolex's classic feminine watch, the Lady-Datejust is in the lineage of the Datejust, the emblematic model that has been a byword for style and accurate timekeeping.
The Fluted Bezel
A Rolex signature
The Rolex fluted bezel is a mark of distinction. Originally, the fluting of the Oyster bezel had a functional purpose: it served to screw the bezel onto the case helping to ensure the waterproofness of the watch.
- Model Case
- Oyster, 28 mm, Oystersteel and white gold
- Oyster Architecture
- Monobloc middle case, screw-down case back and winding crown
- 28 mm
- White Rolesor - combination of Oystersteel and white gold
- Winding Crown
- Screw-down, Twinlock double waterproofness system
- Scratch-resistant sapphire, Cyclops lens over the date
- Water Resistance
- Waterproof to 100 metres / 330 feet
- Perpetual, mechanical, self-winding
- 2236, Manufacture Rolex
- -2/+2 sec/day, after casing
- Syloxi hairspring in silicon with patented geometry. High-performance Paraflex shock absorbers
- Bidirectional self-winding via Perpetual rotor
- Power reserve
- Approximately 55 hours
- Jubilee, five-piece links
- Bracelet Material
- Concealed folding Crownclasp
- Highly legible Chromalight display with long-lasting blue luminescence
- Superlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)
Contact an Official Rolex Retailer
The Rolex Collection features both Classic and Professional watches available in a variety of materials, dials, bracelets and sizes to suit all wrists and styles.