The Oyster Perpetual Day-Date 40 in Platinum, with a diamond-paved with sapphires dial, diamond-set bezel and a President bracelet.
Its dial features 8 baguette-cut diamonds and 2 baguette-cut sapphires at 6 and 9 o'clock. The Day-Date was the first watch to indicate the day of the week spelt out in full when it was first presented in 1956.
A sparkling symphony
The diamond-paved dials are a sparkling symphony to enhance the watch and enchant the wearer. Gem-setters finely carve the precious metal to hand-shape the seat in which each gemstone will be perfectly lodged.
- Model Case
- Oyster, 40 mm, platinum and diamonds
- Oyster Architecture
- Monobloc middle case, screw-down case back and winding crown
- 40 mm
- Set with diamonds
- Winding Crown
- Screw-down, Twinlock double waterproofness system
- Scratch-resistant sapphire, Cyclops lens over the date
- Water Resistance
- Waterproof to 100 metres / 330 feet
- Perpetual, mechanical, self-winding
- 3255, Manufacture Rolex
- -2/+2 sec/day, after casing
- Centre hour, minute and seconds hands Instantaneous day and date in apertures, unrestricted rapid-setting. Stop-seconds for precise time setting
- Paramagnetic blue Parachrom hairspring. High-performance Paraflex shock absorbers
- Bidirectional self-winding via Perpetual rotor
- Power reserve
- Approximately 70 hours
- President, semi-circular three-piece links
- Bracelet Material
- Concealed folding Crownclasp
- Paved with diamonds and sapphires
- Gem setting
- Diamond-paved dial with 8 baguette-cut diamonds and 2 baguette-cut sapphires at 6 and 9 o'clock
- Superlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)
How to Set your
Synonymous with excellence and reliability, Rolex watches are designed for everyday wear, and depending on the model, perfectly suited for a wide range of sports and other activities. Built to last, these timepieces are characterized by their distinctive and timeless aesthetics. The Oyster Perpetual Day-Date 40 is the ultimate watch of prestige. Learn more about this model and how to set the time, date and day by watching the video.
Contact an Official Rolex Retailer
The Rolex Collection features both Classic and Professional watches available in a variety of materials, dials, bracelets and sizes to suit all wrists and styles.