Yacht-Master 37Oyster, 37 mm, Everose gold
The Oyster Perpetual Yacht-Master 37 in 18 kt Everose gold with an Oysterflex bracelet.
This model features an intense black dial and a bidirectional rotatable 60-minute graduated bezel with a matt black Cerachrom insert in ceramic, as well as polished raised numerals and graduations. The waterproof and robust qualities of this model make it the ideal watch for water sports and sailing in particular.
Bidirectional Rotatable Bezel
Timing the distance
The Yacht-Master’s bidirectional rotatable 60-minute graduated bezel is made of precious materials. The raised polished numerals and graduations stand out clearly against a matt, sand-blasted background.
This functional bezel – which allows the wearer to calculate, for example, the sailing time between two buoys – is also a key component in the model’s distinctive visual identity.
- Model Case
- Oyster, 37 mm, Everose gold
- Oyster Architecture
- Monobloc middle case, screw-down case back and winding crown
- 37 mm
- 18 kt Everose gold
- Bidirectional rotatable 60-minute graduated bezel with matt black Cerachrom insert in ceramic, polished raised numerals and graduations
- Winding Crown
- Screw-down, Triplock triple waterproofness system
- Scratch-resistant sapphire, Cyclops lens over the date
- Water Resistance
- Waterproof to 100 metres / 330 feet
- Perpetual, mechanical, self-winding
- 2236, Manufacture Rolex
- -2/+2 sec/day, after casing
- Centre hour, minute and seconds hands. Instantaneous date with rapid setting. Stop-seconds for precise time setting
- Syloxi hairspring in silicon with patented geometry. High-performance Paraflex shock absorbers
- Bidirectional self-winding via Perpetual rotor
- Power reserve
- Approximately 55 hours
- Bracelet Material
- Flexible metal blades overmoulded with high-performance elastomer
- Folding Oysterlock safety clasp with Rolex Glidelock extension system
- Intense black
- Superlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)