The Oyster Perpetual Yacht-Master 40 in Oystersteel and platinum with an Oyster bracelet.
This model features a slate dial and a bidirectional rotatable bezel in platinum with a raised 60-minute graduation and numerals. The waterproof and robust qualities of this model make it the ideal watch for water sports and sailing in particular.
Bidirectional Rotatable Bezel
Timing the distance
The Yacht-Master’s bidirectional rotatable 60-minute graduated bezel is made of precious materials. The raised polished numerals and graduations stand out clearly against a matt, sand-blasted background.
- Model Case
- Oyster, 40 mm, Oystersteel and platinum
- Oyster Architecture
- Monobloc middle case, screw-down case back and winding crown
- 40 mm
- Rolesium - combination of Oystersteel and platinum
- 950 platinum bidirectional rotatable 60-minute graduated with raised numerals
- Winding Crown
- Screw-down, Triplock triple waterproofness system
- Scratch-resistant sapphire, Cyclops lens over the date
- Water Resistance
- Waterproof to 100 metres / 330 feet
- Perpetual, mechanical, self-winding
- 3235, Manufacture Rolex
- -2/+2 sec/day, after casing
- Centre hour, minute and seconds hands. Instantaneous date with rapid setting. Stop-seconds for precise time setting
- Paramagnetic blue Parachrom hairspring. High-performance Paraflex shock absorbers
- Bidirectional self-winding via Perpetual rotor
- Power reserve
- Approximately 70 hours
- Oyster, flat three-piece links
- Bracelet Material
- Folding Oysterlock safety clasp with Easylink 5 mm comfort extension link
- Highly legible Chromalight display with long-lasting blue luminescence
- Superlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)
Contact an Official Rolex Jeweler
The Rolex Collection features both Classic and Professional watches available in a variety of materials, dials, bracelets and sizes to suit all wrists and styles.