This Oyster Perpetual Datejust 36 in Oystersteel and white gold features a bright black dial and a Jubilee bracelet.
The light reflections on the case sides and lugs highlight the elegant profile of the 36 mm Oyster case, which is fitted with a fluted bezel. Aesthetically, the Datejust has spanned eras, while retaining the enduring codes that make it, notably in its traditional versions, one of the most recognized and recognizable of watches.
The Fluted Bezel
A Rolex signature
The Rolex fluted bezel is a mark of distinction. Originally, the fluting of the Oyster bezel had a functional purpose: it served to screw the bezel onto the case helping to ensure the waterproofness of the watch.
- Model Case
- Oyster, 36 mm, Oystersteel and white gold
- Oyster Architecture
- Monobloc middle case, screw-down case back and winding crown
- 36 mm
- White Rolesor - combination of Oystersteel and white gold
- Winding Crown
- Screw-down, Twinlock double waterproofness system
- Scratch-resistant sapphire, Cyclops lens over the date
- Water Resistance
- Waterproof to 100 metres / 330 feet
- Perpetual, mechanical, self-winding
- 3235, Manufacture Rolex
- -2/+2 sec/day, after casing
- Centre hour, minute and seconds hands. Instantaneous date with rapid setting. Stop-seconds for precise time setting
- Paramagnetic blue Parachrom hairspring. High-performance Paraflex shock absorbers
- Bidirectional self-winding via Perpetual rotor
- Power reserve
- Approximately 70 hours
- Jubilee, five-piece links
- Bracelet Material
- Folding Oysterclasp with Easylink 5 mm comfort extension link
- Bright black
- Highly legible Chromalight display with long-lasting blue luminescence
- Superlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)
Contact an Official Rolex Jeweler
The Rolex Collection features both Classic and Professional watches available in a variety of materials, dials, bracelets and sizes to suit all wrists and styles.