GMT-Master IIOyster, 40 mm, white gold
The Oyster Perpetual GMT-Master II in 18 ct white gold with an Oyster bracelet.
This model features a meteorite dial and a two-colour Cerachrom bezel insert in red and blue ceramic. Designed to show the time in two different time zones simultaneously during intercontinental flights, the GMT-Master II has come to be recognized for its robustness and versatile appearance.
From across the Solar System
This model is the only GMT-Master II with a meteorite dial. Meteorite comes from the heart of an asteroid or possibly even a planet that has exploded, propelling material across the Solar System until chance brings it into our planet’s orbit and gravity pulls it to Earth.
During its journey, the centre of the meteorite is gradually transformed, producing highly unusual metallic patterns, resulting from the very slow cooling of molten asteroid cores. The designers at Rolex create from these configurations a unique treasure for some of the most prestigious models, including this GMT-Master II.
More GMT-Master II
- Model Case
- Oyster, 40 mm, white gold
- Oyster Architecture
- Monobloc middle case, screw-down case back and winding crown
- 40 mm
- 18 ct white gold
- Bidirectional rotatable 24-hour graduated bezel. Two-colour blue and red Cerachrom insert in ceramic, moulded numerals and graduations
- Winding Crown
- Screw-down, Triplock triple waterproofness system
- Scratch-resistant sapphire, Cyclops lens over the date
- Water Resistance
- Waterproof to 100 metres / 330 feet
- Perpetual, mechanical, self-winding, GMT function
- 3285, Manufacture Rolex
- -2/+2 sec/day, after casing
- Centre hour, minute and seconds hands. 24-hour display. Second time zone with independent rapid-setting of the hour hand. Instantaneous date. Stop-seconds for precise time setting
- Paramagnetic blue Parachrom hairspring. High-performance Paraflex shock absorbers
- Bidirectional self-winding via Perpetual rotor
- Power reserve
- Approximately 70 hours
- Oyster, flat three-piece links
- Bracelet Material
- 18 ct white gold
- Folding Oysterlock safety clasp with Easylink 5 mm comfort extension link
- Highly legible Chromalight display with long-lasting blue luminescence
- Superlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)
How to Set your
Synonymous with excellence and reliability, Rolex watches are designed for everyday wear, and depending on the model, perfectly suited for a wide range of sports and other activities. Built to last, these timepieces are characterized by their distinctive and timeless aesthetics. The Oyster Perpetual GMT-Master II is an ideal watch for criss-crossing the globe. Learn more about its features and how to set the date and two time zones by watching the video.