Cosmograph DaytonaOyster, 40 mm, platinum
This Oyster Perpetual Cosmograph Daytona in Platinum with an ice-blue dial and an Oyster bracelet, features a Chestnut brown Cerachrom bezel with tachymetric scale.
This chronograph was designed to be the ultimate timing tool for endurance racing drivers. More than 50 years after its creation, the Cosmograph Daytona remains in a class of its own among sport chronographs and continues to transcend time.
An exclusive signature
The ice-blue dial is the discreet and exclusive signature of a Rolex platinum watch. Rolex uses platinum, the noblest of metals, for the finest of watches.
These exclusive dials can be found only on the Day-Date and the Cosmograph Daytona.
More Cosmograph Daytona
- Model Case
- Oyster, 40 mm, platinum
- Oyster Architecture
- Monobloc middle case, screw-down case back and winding crown
- 40 mm
- Chestnut brown monobloc Cerachrom in ceramic with moulded numerals and graduations
- Winding Crown
- Screw-down, Triplock triple waterproofness system
- Scratch-resistant sapphire
- Water Resistance
- Waterproof to 100 metres / 330 feet
- Perpetual, mechanical chronograph, self-winding
- 4130, Manufacture Rolex
- -2/+2 sec/day, after casing
- Centre hour, minute and seconds hands, small seconds hand at 6 o'clock. Chronograph (centre hand) accurate to within 1/8 of a second, 30-minute counter at 3 o'clock and 12-hour counter at 9 o'clock. Stop seconds for precise time setting
- Paramagnetic blue Parachrom hairspring
- Bidirectional self-winding via Perpetual rotor
- Power reserve
- Approximately 72 hours
- Oyster, flat three-piece links
- Bracelet Material
- Folding Oysterlock safety clasp with Easylink 5 mm comfort extension link
- Ice blue
- Gem setting
- 8 baguette-cut diamond-set hour markers, 3 diamond-set hour markers at 3, 6 and 9 o'clock.
- Dial with snailed small counters
- Superlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)
How to Set your
Synonymous with excellence and reliability, Rolex watches are designed for everyday wear, and depending on the model, perfectly suited for a wide range of sports and other activities. Built to last, these timepieces are characterized by their distinctive and timeless aesthetics. The Oyster Perpetual Cosmograph Daytona is designed for those with a passion for driving and speed. Learn more about its features and how to set the time and use the chronograph functions by watching the video.