The Cellini Date in 18 ct white gold features a bright blue guilloche dial, double bezel and a Leather strap.
The Cellini Date adds a date display showing on a single dial the current day, the days gone by and the days to come.
Bright blue dial
A timeless code
The guilloche dial of the Cellini Date pays tribute to the timeless codes of classic watchmaking, while reinterpreting them with an elegant modernity.
- Model Case
- 39 mm, 18 ct white gold, polished finish
- 39 mm
- 18 ct white gold
- Double bezel, domed and fluted
- Winding Crown
- Flared screw-down winding crown with Rolex emblem
- Domed sapphire crystal
- Water Resistance
- Waterproof to 50 metres / 165 feet
- Perpetual, mechanical, self-winding
- 3165, Manufacture Rolex
- -2/+2 sec/day, after casing
- Centre hour, minute and seconds hands. Instantaneous date with rapid setting. Stop-seconds for precise time setting
- Paramagnetic blue Parachrom hairspring
- Bidirectional self-winding via Perpetual rotor
- Power reserve
- Approximately 48 hours
- Leather strap
- Bracelet Material
- Blue leather
- 18 ct gold buckle
- Bright blue guilloche
- Superlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)
Contact an Official Rolex Retailer
The Rolex Collection features both Classic and Professional watches available in a variety of materials, dials, bracelets and sizes to suit all wrists and styles.