The Oyster Perpetual Yacht-Master II in 18 kt yellow gold with an Oyster bracelet and a bidirectional rotatable bezel with a blue Cerachrom insert.
The only chronograph in the world with a mechanical memory, the Yacht-Master II with its bezel acting as a programmable countdown, is an essential tool for skippers to gauge their best course of action.
Ring Command Bezel
A synchronized countdown
Rolex achieved perfection when it turned its attention to redefining the purpose and functionality of the bezel. Typically, a bezel operates independently from the internal mechanism; however, the Ring Command bezel in the Yacht-Master II regatta chronograph operates in conjunction with it.
- Model Case
- Oyster, 44 mm, yellow gold
- Oyster Architecture
- Monobloc middle case, screw-down case back and winding crown
- 44 mm
- 18 kt yellow gold
- Rolex Ring Command (bidirectional 90° rotatable interacting with the movement) in 18 kt gold with blue Cerachrom insert in ceramic and numerals coated in gold
- Winding Crown
- Screw-down, Triplock triple waterproofness system
- Scratch-resistant sapphire
- Water Resistance
- Waterproof to 100 metres / 330 feet
- Perpetual, mechanical, self-winding, regatta chronograph
- 4161, Manufacture Rolex
- -2/+2 sec/day, after casing
- Centre hour and minute hands, small seconds hand at 6 o'clock. Programmable countdown with mechanical memory and on-the-fly synchronization. Stop-seconds for precise time setting
- Paramagnetic blue Parachrom hairspring
- Bidirectional self-winding via Perpetual rotor
- Power reserve
- Approximately 72 hours
- Oyster, flat three-piece links
- Bracelet Material
- 18 kt yellow gold
- Folding Oysterlock safety clasp with Easylink 5 mm comfort extension link
- Highly legible Chromalight display with long-lasting blue luminescence
- Superlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)
How to Set your
Synonymous with excellence and reliability, Rolex watches are designed for everyday wear, and depending on the model, perfectly suited for a wide range of sports and other activities. Built to last, these timepieces are characterized by their distinctive and timeless aesthetics. The Oyster Perpetual Yacht-Master II is a unique regatta chronograph. Learn more about its features and how to set the time and, for the perfect race start, how to use the exclusive countdown function by watching the video.
Contact an Official Rolex Jeweler
The Rolex Collection features both Classic and Professional watches available in a variety of materials, dials, bracelets and sizes to suit all wrists and styles.