The Oyster Perpetual Sky-Dweller in 18 kt Everose gold with a slate dial and an Oyster bracelet.
This distinctive watch is characterized by its second time zone display on an off-centre disc on the dial. Furthermore, its innovative system for setting the functions, using the rotatable Ring Command bezel, is unique to Rolex.
A striking characteristic
A fixed inverted red triangle on the dial points to the chosen reference time – the time at home or at the traveller’s usual workplace – on the off-centre 24-hour disc. At a glance, this 24-hour display clearly distinguishes daytime hours from night-time hours in the other time zone.
- Model Case
- Oyster, 42 mm, Everose gold
- Oyster Architecture
- Monobloc middle case, screw-down case back and winding crown
- 42 mm
- 18 kt Everose gold
- Fluted, bidirectional rotatable Rolex Ring Command
- Winding Crown
- Screw-down, Twinlock double waterproofness system
- Scratch-resistant sapphire, Cyclops lens over the date
- Water Resistance
- Waterproof to 100 metres / 330 feet
- Perpetual, mechanical, self-winding, dual time zones, annual calendar
- 9001, Manufacture Rolex
- -2/+2 sec/day, after casing
- Centre hour, minute and seconds hands. 24-hour display on off-centre disc. Second time zone. Instantaneous annual calendar at 3 o'clock and rapid-setting of the date. Month display via 12 apertures around the circumference of the dial. Stop-seconds for precise time setting
- Paramagnetic blue Parachrom hairspring. High-performance Paraflex shock absorbers
- Bidirectional self-winding via Perpetual rotor
- Power reserve
- Approximately 72 hours
- Oyster, flat three-piece links
- Bracelet Material
- 18 kt Everose gold
- Folding Oysterclasp with Easylink 5 mm comfort extension link
- Highly legible Chromalight display with long-lasting blue luminescence
- Superlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)
How to Set your
Synonymous with excellence and reliability, Rolex watches are designed for everyday wear, and depending on the model, perfectly suited for a wide range of sports and other activities. Built to last, these timepieces are characterized by their distinctive and timeless aesthetics. The Oyster Perpetual Sky-Dweller is the ideal travel companion. Learn more about its features and how to set two time zones, the date and month by watching the video.
Contact an Official Rolex Jeweler
The Rolex Collection features both Classic and Professional watches available in a variety of materials, dials, bracelets and sizes to suit all wrists and styles.