Rolex DeepseaNew Model 2022Oyster, 44 mm, Oystersteel
The Oyster Perpetual Rolex Deepsea in Oystersteel with a Cerachrom bezel insert in black ceramic and an Oyster bracelet.
It features a D-blue dial and large luminescent hour markers. Waterproof to a depth of 3,900 metres (12,800 feet) with a unidirectional 60-minute rotatable bezel, the Rolex Deepsea is amongst the ultra-resistant divers’ watches engineered by Rolex for deep-sea exploration.
Honouring a historic dive
Commemorating James Cameron’s historic solo dive.
From brilliant blue to bottomless black, its two-colour gradient dial celebrates one man’s journey to the deepest place on earth: the bottom of the Mariana Trench.
- Model Case
- Oyster, 44 mm, Oystersteel
- Oyster Architecture
- Monobloc middle case, screw-down case back and winding crown. Rolex Ringlock System case architecture with Helium escape valve
- 44 mm
- Unidirectional rotatable 60-minute graduated, scratch-resistant Cerachrom insert in ceramic, numerals and graduations coated in platinum
- Winding Crown
- Screw-down, Triplock triple waterproofness system
- Domed, 5.5 mm-thick scratch-resistant sapphire
- Water Resistance
- Waterproof to 3,900 metres / 12,800 feet, helium escape valve
- Perpetual, mechanical, self-winding
- 3235, Manufacture Rolex
- -2/+2 sec/day, after casing
- Centre hour, minute and seconds hands. Instantaneous date with rapid setting. Stop-seconds for precise time setting
- Paramagnetic blue Parachrom hairspring. High-performance Paraflex shock absorbers
- Bidirectional self-winding via Perpetual rotor
- Power reserve
- Approximately 70 hours
- Oyster, flat three-piece links
- Bracelet Material
- Folding Oysterlock safety clasp with Rolex Glidelock extension system
- Highly legible Chromalight display with long-lasting blue luminescence
- Superlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)