This Oyster Perpetual Milgauss features a Z-blue dial with luminescent hour markers, a green sapphire crystal produces light reflections while preserving optimal legibility.
With its clean lines and evocative orange seconds hand, shaped like a lightning bolt to echo the original model, the Milgauss is recognizable at a glance.
Green sapphire crystal
A secret process
The green sapphire crystal is a unique watch crystal developed by Rolex, it is scratchproof, fade-proof and available exclusively on the Milgauss.
- Model Case
- Oyster, 40 mm, Oystersteel
- Oyster Architecture
- Monobloc middle case, screw-down case back and winding crown
- 40 mm
- Winding Crown
- Screw-down, Twinlock double waterproofness system
- Green sapphire, scratch-resistant
- Water Resistance
- Waterproof to 100 metres / 330 feet
- Perpetual, mechanical , self-winding , with a magnetic shield to protect the movement
- 3131, Manufacture Rolex
- -2/+2 sec/day, after casing
- Centre hour, minute and seconds hands. Stop-seconds for precise time setting
- Paramagnetic blue Parachrom hairspring
- Bidirectional self-winding via Perpetual rotor
- Power reserve
- Approximately 48 hours
- Oyster, flat three-piece links
- Bracelet Material
- Folding Oysterclasp with Easylink 5 mm comfort extension link
- Highly legible Chromalight display with long-lasting blue luminescence
- Superlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)
Contact an Official Rolex Jeweler
The Rolex Collection features both Classic and Professional watches available in a variety of materials, dials, bracelets and sizes to suit all wrists and styles.