This Oyster Perpetual Cosmograph Daytona in 18 kt yellow gold, with a meteorite and black dial and an Oyster bracelet, features 18 kt yellow gold bezel with engraved tachymetric scale.
This chronograph was designed to be the ultimate timing tool for endurance racing drivers. More than 50 years after its creation, the Cosmograph Daytona remains in a class of its own among sport chronographs and continues to transcend time.
Meteorite and black dial
From across the Solar System
Meteorite comes from the heart of an asteroid or possibly even a planet that has exploded, propelling material across the Solar System until chance brings it into our planet’s orbit and gravity pulls it to Earth.
More Cosmograph Daytona
- Model Case
- Oyster, 40 mm, yellow gold
- Oyster Architecture
- Monobloc middle case, screw-down case back and winding crown
- 40 mm
- 18 kt yellow gold
- Fixed, with engraved tachymetric scale, in 18 kt yellow gold
- Winding Crown
- Screw-down, Triplock triple waterproofness system
- Scratch-resistant sapphire
- Water Resistance
- Waterproof to 100 metres / 330 feet
- Perpetual, mechanical chronograph, self-winding
- 4130, Manufacture Rolex
- -2/+2 sec/day, after casing
- Centre hour, minute and seconds hands, small seconds hand at 6 o'clock. Chronograph (centre hand) accurate to within 1/8 of a second, 30-minute counter at 3 o'clock and 12-hour counter at 9 o'clock. Stop seconds for precise time setting
- Paramagnetic blue Parachrom hairspring
- Bidirectional self-winding via Perpetual rotor
- Power reserve
- Approximately 72 hours
- Oyster, flat three-piece links
- Bracelet Material
- 18 kt yellow gold
- Folding Oysterlock safety clasp with Easylink 5 mm comfort extension link
- Meteorite and black
- Highly legible Chromalight display with long-lasting blue luminescence
- Superlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)
How to Set your
Synonymous with excellence and reliability, Rolex watches are designed for everyday wear, and depending on the model, perfectly suited for a wide range of sports and other activities. Built to last, these timepieces are characterized by their distinctive and timeless aesthetics. The Oyster Perpetual Cosmograph Daytona is designed for those with a passion for driving and speed. Learn more about its features and how to set the time and use the chronograph functions by watching the video.
Contact an Official Rolex Jeweler
The Rolex Collection features both Classic and Professional watches available in a variety of materials, dials, bracelets and sizes to suit all wrists and styles.