Air-KingOyster, 40 mm, Oystersteel
With its 40 mm case in Oystersteel, solid-link Oyster bracelet with Oysterclasp, and distinctive Black dial, the Air-King perpetuates the aeronautical heritage of the original Rolex Oyster.
The Oyster Perpetual Air-King pays tribute to the pioneers of flight and the Oyster’s roles in the epic story of aviation.
Navigational time readings
The Air-King dial features a distinctive black dial with a combination of large 3, 6 and 9 numerals marking the hours and a prominent minute scale for navigational time readings.
- Model Case
- Oyster, 40 mm, Oystersteel
- Oyster Architecture
- Monobloc middle case, screw-down case back and winding crown
- 40 mm
- Winding Crown
- Screw-down, Twinlock double waterproofness system
- Scratch-resistant sapphire
- Water Resistance
- Waterproof to 100 metres / 330 feet
- Perpetual, mechanical , self-winding , with a magnetic shield to protect the movement
- 3131, Manufacture Rolex
- -2/+2 sec/day, after casing
- Centre hour, minute and seconds hands. Stop-seconds for precise time setting
- Paramagnetic blue Parachrom hairspring
- Bidirectional self-winding via Perpetual rotor
- Power reserve
- Approximately 48 hours
- Oyster, flat three-piece links
- Bracelet Material
- Folding Oysterclasp with Easylink 5 mm comfort extension link
- Highly legible Chromalight display with long-lasting blue luminescence
- Superlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)
Contact an Official Rolex Jeweler
The Rolex Collection features both Classic and Professional watches available in a variety of materials, dials, bracelets and sizes to suit all wrists and styles.