Style of the Datejust II
The Oyster Perpetual Datejust II is designed for those who dare to ally classic features with the strength of innovation. With its 41 mm case, it has the majesty and clean lines of a modern classic.
What a Difference
a Date Makes
Function of the Datejust II
Influenced by the pioneering Datejust, the date on the Datejust II is displayed in a window at 3 o’clock and changes instantaneously at midnight in a few thousandths of a second. The Cyclops lens on the crystal, invented by Rolex in 1953, magnifies the date for easy reading.
Birth of the Oyster
Spirit of the Datejust II
The Oyster bracelet is a perfect alchemy of form and function, aesthetics and technology. First introduced in the late 1930s, this particularly robust and comfortable metal bracelet with its broad, flat three-piece links remains the most universal bracelet in the Oyster collection.
- Cyclops lens
- cy • clops • lens
- A magnifying lens patented by Rolex in 1953 to enlarge the emblematic date of the Datejust.
- Named after the one-eyed giant of Greek mythology.
- A signature feature of Rolex watches, easily recognisable from a distance.
- Made of the same scratchproof sapphire as the crystal to which it is affixed.
- Featuring a double anti-reflective coating to ensure extra-clear legibility of the date.
- The Rolex Way.
The Datejust II
Consult detailed product information about this model anytime, anywhere, by downloading the e-Brochure to your personal computer or tablet device.